Upcoming Dates for the JPHB:
- Ongoing Monday Rehearsals, 6:30-8:30PM, outside the Stony Brook MBTA station
- 10/9/16 HONK! Festival Parade
2016 Past Gigs
2015 Past Gigs
- 12/21 Bilingual Caroling with Hyde Square Task Force youth leaders
- 12/12 Jobs, Justice, Climate: Rally to Defend New England’s Future (Boston Common, Parkman Bandstand)
- 12/3 Roslindale Village Main Street Winter Market
- 11/20 Roslindale Bookstore Author Event
- 10/31 Halloween!! on Dunster Road, JP
- 10/30 Pre-Halloween Parade (outside Connelly Library in JP)
- 10/25: Harvest Festival at Egleston Community Gardens (JP)
- 10/11/15, 12-2PM, HONK! Festival parade, Davis Square to Harvard Square
- 10/3 Bernie Sanders Rally
- 10/3 11:00am JP Ted talk, Unitarian Church at Monument in JP
- 9/27 West Roxbury “Resist the Pipeline” Rally
- 8/5 Honk at the Hatch Shell (with The Boston Landmarks Orchestra and other HONK bands)
- 8/1 JP Branch Library Event
- Sunday 7/26 Figment Boston
- Saturday 7/25 Haley House Community Tables
- Saturday 7/11 Jamaica Plain Porchfest
- Friday 7/10 6:30PM Viva el Latin Quarter
- 6/21 Make Music Boston
- 6/4/15 JP First Thursday June
- 5/17/15 Cakewalk fundraiser
- 5/2/15 Wake Up the Earth
- 3/25/15 Arts Matter Advocacy March
- Thursday 12/4 — Holiday Stroll @ JP
- Saturday 10/25 —Egleston Fall Fiesta
- Halloween— On Dunster Rd, a tradition!
- Sunday 10/19 — CommonWheels Mystery Ride
- Sunday 10/12 — HonkFest Parade
- Sunday 9/28 — Circle The City @ Blue Hill Ave
- Friday 8/8 — Roxbury “In-House” Festival.
- Saturday 7/26 — Haley House Community Table in Roxbury
- Sunday 7/27 — Figment, downtown Boston!
- Saturday 7/18 — Porchfest in JP
- Thursday 7/3 — First Thursday in JP
- Saturday 6/14 — Birthday party in JP for a tiny fan!!
- Saturday 5/3 — Parade @ WUTE, gather at Loring Greenough in the morning
- Thursday 5/1 — Gig @ First Thursday in JP on Centre St
- December: Honk-caroling in JP
- Halloween on Dunster Rd
- October: we marched proudly in the HonkFest parade!
- September: we marched up and down Blue Hill Ave in the second Circle The City festival.
- September: we jammed at the Dunster Rd block party. Three mayoral candidates were there, including Felix Arroyo sitting in on drums!
- September 12th, we will be at the Loring Greenough house, serenading the farmers’ market.